downloadsOur C-TPAT Certificate.
Our Confirmation letter to customers.
Customs's C-TPAT membership confirmation letter to COSCO.
key dates- 7/15/2002 - COSCO applies to join C-TPAT.
- 12/31/2002 - COSCO's C-TPAT certificate issued.
- 7/1/2004 - ISPS takes effect.
- Fall 2005 - Validation visits in US and Europe. COSCO is validated.
- 6/1/2006 - New C-TPAT minimum security requirements take effect.
- 11/19/2008 - Customs conducts second validation visit in Hong Kong. COSCO is validated.
- 3/15/2012 - Customs conducted third validation visit in Rotterdam. COSCO is validated.
- 9/9/2016 - Customs conducted fourth validation visit in Secaucus. COSCO is validated.
What is COSCO's SVI number? It is chiSea02269.
SOME PRESENTATIONS FROM THE 2014 C-TPAT TRAINING SEMINAROn August 26 & 27, COSCO attended the C-TPAT Training Seminar which was held in San Antonio, Texas. As part of our outreach to the trade, we post some of the presentations here for your review.
ISO SECURITY SEAL UPDATEC-TPAT partners are reminded that that the new International Organization for Standardization (ISO) mechanical seal standard, ISO 17712:2013, takes effect on May 15, 2014. Older style ISO 17712:2013 compliant seals may continue to be used until current stocks have been exhausted. ISO 17712 defines three types of seal strength, and C-TPAT requires use of the “H” class seals.
ISPSThe United Nations agency responsible for maritime issues is the International Maritime Organization (IMO), made up of 160-plus signatory member nations. The IMO issued the International Ship and Port Facility Security Code (ISPS), based on the US Maritime Transportation Security Act (MTSA) 2002, which requires ships and terminals to adopt specific security safeguards at varying threat conditions. The USCG approves US terminals and ships, and an appropriate national authority approves for overseas terminals and ships. All COSCO vessels are ISPS compliant.
C-TPAT and ISPS comparison
want to join c-tpat?