The Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) program is one of the important programs being used to help protect the United States by building trusted networks with the trade.
Currently, membership is available to the following business areas:
Benefits of C-TPAT membership include but are not limited to:
- US Importers of Record
- US-Canada Highway Carriers
- US-Mexico Highway Carriers
- Mexico Long Haul Highway Carriers
- US Marine Port Authorities and Terminal Operators
- Mexican and Canadian Manufacturers
- Licensed US Customs Brokers
- Third Party Logistics Providers
- as well as Rail, Air, and Sea Carriers.
Learn more about C-TPAT from the source…
- Reduced number of CBP inspections,
- Front of the line privilege at inspections, and
- Access to the Free and Secure Trade (FAST) Lanes at the border.
CBP C-TPAT Home
- - -
E-mail C-TPAT Now